Why I am the one who gets the diabetes? what are the high risks of getting diabetes?
A few days ago, I was diagnosed with type two diabetes, mild to moderate, at the age of 37. I am not obese and has no history of family diabetes. I was puzzled by the disease at first, but after looking back on my life habits, I sighed.
Here listed below are my had habits, how many of them are also yours?
1.An irregular eating time. I often skipped my breakfast and ate dinner very late.
2.I used to eat outside with fatty, greasy and fried foods.
3. I liked clearing my plates even I was totally full.
4.My eating speed was amazing and was easily tired after meal.
5. I was fond of sweet foods such as cakes, biscuits and other sweets.
6. I often watched TV while eating snacks.
7. Always under a lot of stress and I was easy to upset and impatient
8. Drinking and smoking in large quantity every day.
9. I seldom exercised with tiny daily activities. Even going upstairs made me tired.
10. Cold is a common visitor.
11. My waist was full of fat. The limbs are thin and fluffy with little muscle.
12. I had much more staple food than vegetables.
13.Insufficient sleep. I sleet less than 6 hours for a long time with shift workers.
We have different physiques. There is no one standard diet or treatment plan for the diabetes. Eat less and exercise more is certainly true, and you need to adjust its degree by your own glucose records.
Diabetes is not scary, and as long as you take good care of yourself, god won’t let the complications happen.
risk factors heart disease diabetes; high blood pressure risk diabetes; warning signs high blood sugar; warning signs diabetes women; early signs type 2 diabetes; early signs diabetes women; early signs diabetes men; signs high sugar.