Sharing from Lorraine Doyle:
"Hi I am. 50 year old female. About 2 month’s I started feeling very tired and developed server right sized pain. I lost my appetite and about 25 lbs. In a little over a month. Now I have server nausea and vomiting. I then develop some bloody diarrhea and now my stool is a ugly greenish black and very mucous like and I can’t eat. I’ve been to the ER and and Dr. But won’t see a gastrointestinal DR. Until June 13. What can I do. I have 5 family members on both sides that have died of cancer."
Cancer is known to be the second-leading cause
of death around the world. Therefore, clearly identifying cancer is crucial in terms of proper cancer treatment. Here, in Lorraine's case, fragile, weekness, pain, and sudden weight loss
are all major cancer symptoms. Especially she has a long family history of cancer, it is highly likely that she has cancer too. When you notice your body is undergoing some changes, be sure to take OTCs to relieve your symptoms and take an endoscopy examination to check if you have cancer or not.
Other early signs of cancer may include:
We are sincerely grateful for Lorraine Doyle's sharing story! We hope all the questions you raised and stories you shared could make a difference to those who are suffering from it. All your kind sharing or questioning is welcomed. Once again, HTQ is always available as long as you need us.
- Skin changes, such as yellowing, darkening or redness of the skin, sores that won't heal, or changes to existing moles
- Changes in bowel or bladder habits
- Persistent cough or trouble breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Persistent indigestion or discomfort after eating
- Persistent, unexplained muscle or joint pain
- Persistent, unexplained fevers or night sweats
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising