You can do gallstone cleanse in many ways. In fact, there is no such thing as the best way to do it. Here is one way you may try.
- First, you will need the ingredients. Make sure you have plenty of apple juice, half a cup of virgin olive oil, 1 bottle of grapefruit juice, and 4 tablespoons of Epsom salt.
- For the first 5 days, you drink apple juice as much as you can. Drink 220 ml every 3 hours in the last 3 days.
- On the 6th day, eat a breakfast that has little or no fat.
- At 2 p.m. blend 3 cups of water with 4 tablespoons of Epsom salt. Pour the mixture in a container and put it in a fridge. Don't eat or drink anything until 6 p.m..
- Drink ¾ cup of the container at 6 p.m..
- Drink another ¾ cup of the container at 8 p.m.. During the process, you should lie in bed or sleep.
- At 9:45 p.m., pour half of the virgin olive oil in the mixture. Add half a cup of grapefruit juice to the mixture. Shake the container.
- Drink the liquid at 10 p.m. and have a sleep. Try to relax as much as you can.
- Consume 3 doses of Epsom salt at 6 a.m. the next day.
- Two hours later, consume another dose of salt.
- Another 2 hours later, you may drink some water or juice.
- Have a meal with no fat or grease when you feel better.
Be careful with this method. Always consult your doctor before you try it.
Keywords: best gallstone cleanse; gallstone cleanse