A narcolepsy specialist is likely to ask you questions like:
- When did you begin experiencing symptoms?
- Have your symptoms been continuous or occasional?
- How often do you fall asleep during the day?
- How severe are your symptoms?
- What, if anything, seems to improve your symptoms?
- What, if anything, appears to worsen your symptoms?
- Does anyone in your family have similar symptoms?
Make sure to prepare yourself to answer the questions clearly so that your doctor can give you the best treatment based on your situation.
Keywords: narcolepsy specialists