Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder which causes breathing to repeatedly stop and start during sleep. If you find yourself have some symptoms of sleep apnea, it’s necessary for you to try some remedies and treatments.
Following natural remedies may be helpful:
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid excess alcohol or sedatives.
- Quit smoking.
- Adjust your sleep position.
- Keep the air moist.
- Try some herbal remedies.
As to some sleep problems including sleep apnea, herbs sometimes works very well. But they will work better if you combine them with other remedies. There are several herbs that may help you:
- Valerian is very popular because it can help many people deal with some sleep issues like insomnia. You can try valerian tea that may be helpful in combating apnea symptoms.
- Passion flower is also another popular option, and it can help you relax your nervous system and muscles.
- Besides, other herbs like California poppy and lavender are also good options.
If you find these remedies are not work and still feel bad, please consult your doctor.
Keywords: apnea remedies