People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines
- Always wear a medical alert piece of jewelry that says you have diabetes.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines, or cordials.
- Drink alcohol only with food.
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one-day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink slowly.
- Mix liquor with water, club soda, or diet soft drinks.
For more info you can go to a specialist.
Keyword: diabetes alcohol consumption