is a potentially serious sleep disorder
which causes breathing to repeatedly stop and start during sleep. Sleep apnea patients will see a pattern in their abnormal breathing
, and there is a pause between the patients’ breaths, which lasts for a few seconds to a couple of minutes.
Sleep apnea can be treatable, and there are the top 5 sleep apnea treatments
- You need to combat the effects of sleep apnea by losing weight if you are overweight.
- You may cure your sleep apnea by using a specially-designed pillow that encourages side-sleeping if you are a chronic back-sleeper.
- You should put an end to nicotine cravings by quitting smoking once and for all if you are a smoker.
- You will get a better sleep by using a sleep apnea mask if you are concerned about keeping your airway open during sleep.
- You need to treat your sleep apnea with the doctor-recommended sleep apnea machine if you have severe sleep apnea.
If you think you have sleep apnea, you should still talk to your doctor.
Keywords: best sleep apnea; best sleep apnea treatment