Here is some information about the seven most common devices for reference. Costs are per aid.
- Behind the ear (BTE): COST: $1,580-$2,769.
- Mini behind the ear (Mini BTE): COST: $1,580-$2,769.
- Receiver in canal (RIC): COST: $1,694-$2,993.
Recently several manufacturers have developed advanced RIC hearing aids (average cost around $3,000) that are compatible with and can be adjusted using an Apple mobile device like the iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- In the ear (ITE): COST: $1,600-$2,757.
- In the canal (ITC): COST: $1,716-$2,861.
- Completely in the canal (CIC): COST: $1,695-$2,958.
- Invisible in the canal (IIC): COST: $1,695-$2,958.
Key words: hearing aids pricing