Wearing contacts for a long time is one of the causes for dry eyes.Dry eye is characterized by decreased tear production
caused by eye inflammation
or other eye diseases. Its other symptoms include redness,irritation,discharge, and easily fatigued eyes.
There are some other factors that may cause dry eyes:
- Eyelid problems:inflammation
- Aging:especially for women
- Living in dry air circumstance
- Overuse of drugs shuch as acne medicine,parkinson medicines,sleeping pills,blood pressure medicines,antidepressants,antihistamines,birth control pills.
- Tear gland damage caused by radiation,inflammation or other eye diseases.
Keywords:contacts dry eyes