Dry eye, also known as keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS)
, is the condition of having dry eyes.
Its symptoms include redness,irritation,discharge, and easily fatigued eyes. And it may also cause blurred vision.
Some effective remedies are as follows:
- Keep your eyelids clean
- Use a mild soap on your eyelids
- Reduce your time on screen
- Add more fatty acid in your diet
- Use humidifier to put more moisture in the air
- Use artificial tears indluding: Tears Naturale,20/20 Tears,Murine, Refresh, Celluvisc, and Comfort Tears
- Use lubricating eye ointments
- Use eyedrops including:cyclosporine (Restasis) drops,lifitegrast drops,steroid drops,and castor oil eyedrops
- Wear special contact lenses:scleral lenses or bandage lenses
- Closing your tear ducts
Keywords:dry eye causes remedies