Here are some therapies for diabetic foot:
- Injections of local anesthetics like lidocaine or patches can help treat diabetic foot.
- Perform electrical nerve stimulation which may relieve pain. In this treatment, small amounts of electricity are used to block pain signals as they pass through the skin. Experts say its effectiveness is debatable.
- Surgically destroy nerves or relieve a nerve compression that causes pain
Other useful means to improve your quality of life include:
- Hand or foot braces that can help muscle weakness or relieve nerve compression
- Orthopedic shoes that can improve walking problems, which will prevent foot injuries
For more info you can go to a specialist.
Keyword: diabetic foot therapy