Knee osteoarthritis is very common. It causes much pain. Although there are a lot of treatment options to relieve the pain, there is still no cure. So researchers never cease to look for new treatments.
Some of the new ways they are trying including:
- Hyaluronic Acid or Hyaluronate Injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells, or MSCs
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate
- Autologous Cultured Chondrocytes
- Botox Injections
- Water-Cooled Radiofrequency Ablationv
Promising new treatments are on the horizon. But you should talk to your doctor and read the fine print before you try a particular treatment.
Keywords: new treatments knee osteoarthritis; knee osteoarthritis new treatments.