The common signs and symptoms of degenerative arthritis include:
- Stiffness, most noticeable in the morning or after a period of inactivity.
- Grating sensation, a grating sensation when using the joint.
- Bone spurs, extra bits of bone may form around the affected joint.
- Loss of flexibility, limited range of motion.
- Pain, feeling pain during or after movement.
- Tenderness, your joint may feel tender when you apply light pressure to it.
Keywords: symptoms of degenerative arthritis; degenerative arthritis symptoms.