Everyone holding a lab test result showing high cholesterol numbers wishes the numbers would have come down to normal level over night. This is impossible, of course. The walls aren't built up in one night, how can it be removed over night?
However, the blood cholesterol is possible to lower down in a few months' time by taking proper measures. Check the measures below.
Check the recipe of lowering cholesterol here.
- Visit a doctor, get medication. Usually the doctor will prescribe your Statin. It’s a useful medicine in reducing high cholesterol.
- Set up a low fact low calories high fiber recipe, and stick to it.
- Set up a regular exercise plan and stick to it.
- Record everything you put into mouth, and ask your best friend to screen your record and remind you or encourage you.
- Use an effective colon cleanser for a short-period of time