Yes. There are a number of things you can do on your own to maintain your health and lessen the possibility of asthma attacks.
First of all, try to avoid your triggers
. For example:
- Use your air conditioner.
- Maintain optimal humidity.
- Reduce pet dander.
- Prevent mold spores.
- Decontaminate your decor.
- Clean regularly.
- Cover your nose and mouth if it's cold out.
Furthermore, try to stay healthy
. What you can do includes:
- Getting regular exercise.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Controlling heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Keywords: asthma home remedies; asthma home remedy; home remedies asthma.