is usually caused by allergies, viruses, bacteria or eye inflammation
. Besides, some chemical ingredients
in cosmetics may also cause pink eye. Usually, Viral and bacterial pink eye
are highly contagious
and can be easily spread from person to person. Allergic pink eye
is not contagious
Here are some methods to prevent getting pink eye:
- Do not touch your eyes with your hands.
- Often wash your hands.
- Use a clean towel and often wash clothes.
- Keep your eyelids clean: You can wash them with a mild soap.
- Remove your contact lenses and keep them clean.
- Reduce your time on screen: You can take eye breaks during long tasks.
- Use high-quality eye cosmetics.
- Do not share eye cosmetics with other people.
- Wash hands after contact with people who have pink eye.
- Change your pillowcases often.
Keywords: get pink eye