, also known as conjunctivitis
, is a kind of inflammation or infection
on the transparent membrane (conjunctiva) that covers the white part of your eyeball and lines your eyelid. Its causes include eye inflammation, allergies, viruses and bacteria
. And some chemical ingredients in cosmetics may also lead to pink eye. If you have pink eye, and the situation of your pink eye is not severe, you may treat it naturally.
Here are some natural treatments you may use:
- Keep your eyelids clean: You can wash them with a mild soap.
- Remove your contact lenses and keep them clean.
- Reduce your time on screen: You can take eye breaks during long tasks.
- Do not touch your eyes with your hands.
- Often wash your hands.
- Use a clean towel and often wash clothes.
- Reduce the use of eye cosmetics.
- Do not share eye cosmetics with other people.
- Put cold compresses on your eyes.
Keywords: natural pink eye treatment; treat pink eye naturally