There are three kinds of pink eye: viral, bacterial and allergic pink eye
. In most situations pink eye is mild and can be easily cured. You can use both prescription medicines and over-the-counter medicines for your pink eye.
- Artificial tears: It can be bought without a doctor’s prescription.
- Some allergy medications: It can be bought without a doctor’s prescription for allergic pink eye.
- Antiviral medication: It should be prescribed by a doctor.
- Antibiotic eye drops: It should be prescribed by a doctor for bacterial pink eye.
- Antibiotic ointments: It should be prescribed by a doctor for bacterial pink eye.
Keywords: over counter medicine pink eye; pink eye medication over counter