Asthma inhalers brands
There are many brands for asthma inhalers. Different brands may produce different inhalers. For example, brands produce salbutamol
- Pulvinal Salbutamol®.
often goes by the brand name Bricanyl®
. By the way, salbutamol and terbutaline are the two main reliever inhalers medicines.
Besides, some brands produce medications for steroid preventer inhalers
- Asmabec®, Clenil Modulite®, and Qvar® for beclometasone.
- Easyhaler Budesonide®, Novolizer Budesonide® and Pulmicort® for budesonide.
- Alvesco® for ciclesonide.
- Flixotide® for fluticasone.
- Asmanex Twisthaler® for mometasone.
What's more, some brands make medicines for long-acting bronchodilator inhalers
, such as:
- Serevent® and Neovent®) for salmeterol.
- Atimos®, Foradil®, and Oxis® for formoterol.
Also some brands
of inhaler contain a steroid plus a long-acting bronchodilator
for people who need both to control their symptoms. Examples of combination inhalers are:
- Fostair® (formoterol and beclometasone).
- Seretide® (salmeterol and fluticasone).
- Symbicort® (formoterol and budesonide).
Keywords: asthma inhalers brands; brands asthma inhalers; inhalers brands asthma.