If your situation is not severe
, you can use both some over-the-counter treatments
and some home remedies
for your pink eye. But if your situation is severe, you’d better seek medical attention in time.
Some over-the-counter treatments
- Use artificial tears.
- Use some allergy medications: for allergic pink eye.
Some home remedies
- Keep your eyelids clean: You can wash them with a mild soap.
- Reduce your time on screen: You can take eye breaks during long tasks.
- Put cold compresses on your eyes.
- Remove your contact lenses and keep them clean.
- Use a clean towel and often wash clothes.
- Reduce the use of eye cosmetics.
- Do not share eye cosmetics with other people.
Keywords: over counter pink eye treatment; pink eye treatment over counter