There are three kinds of pink eye: viral, bacterial and allergic pink eye
. In most situations pink eye is mild and can be easily cured. If your situation is not severe, you can treat it naturally: keeping your eyelids clean and putting cold compresses on your eyes. Besides, some medication can help you get a relief from pink eye quickly.
Here are some medicines you may take:
- Antiviral medication: It should be prescribed by a doctor.
- Antibiotic eye drops: It should be prescribed by a doctor for bacterial pink eye.
- Antibiotic ointments: It should be prescribed by a doctor for bacterial pink eye.
- Artificial tears: It can be bought without a doctor’s prescription.
- Some allergy medications: It can be bought without a doctor’s prescription for allergic pink eye.
Keywords: pink eye medication