Having a reasonable diet is helpful to your hypertension. Usually, people with hypertension should reduce the intake of salt
. And if you are overweight, you should be healthy eating.
Here are some methods to make healthy diet for people with hypertension:
- Choose foods that are sodium free or having very low sodium.
- Use foods that are fresh, plain frozen, or canned with "no salt added."
- Use fresh poultry, fish and lean meat, rather than canned or processed types.
- Rinse canned foods to remove some sodium.
- Reduce drinking alcohol.
- Choose foods that are high in fiber.
Keywords: diet hypertension; food hypertension; hypertension diet