Sure. After reading this short article, I promise you will have a better understanding of dyslexia. Now let's have a look!
The facts include:
- Nearly 10% of the population have dyslexia.
- The numbers of girls and boys who live with dyslexia are about the same.
- Dyslexia doesn't go away as a kid grows up.
- Most of the people who have dyslexia are better at using their right brain.
- Dyslexia has nothing to do with intelligence.
- Dyslexics tend to be more creative and curious.
- They are better at seeing the big picture.
Keyword: facts dyslexia