Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) can be such a complex condition to diagnose as its symptoms may vary from one woman to another since each person reacts differently to the hormonal imbalance.
The most common symptoms of PCOS may include：
- Irregular Menstruation or (Anovulation)
- Obesity or sudden weight gain around mid-section.
- Hirsutism- Growth of hair in abnormal areas.
- Male pattern baldness or thinning hair.
- Prolonged PMS symptoms.
- Insulin resistance and Diabetes.
- Uncontrollable sugar cravings.
- Lower back pain
- Pelvic pain
- Abdominal pain
- Skin tags
- Dark skin patches
PCOS Symptoms present themselves in varying combinations, making every woman’s experience with PCOS different.
Before starting any treatment, you’d better get diagnosed by a medical professional.
Keywords: common pcos symptoms; common symptoms pcos; pcos common symptoms