Treatment for glioblastoma should depend on your real situation
and you should consult your doctor for suitable treatment.
Followings are the common treatments for glioblastoma:
- Surgery: It is suitable for most cases, but it will be infeasible in some high-risk areas of the brain.
- Radiation: It is used to kill leftover tumor cells, but it also has some side effects.
- Chemotherapy: It do help to relieve the symptoms but has some short-term side effects.
- Electric field therapy: It will not kill normal cells, but glioblastoma will still develop.
- Palliative care: It only suits for serious situation.
Keywords: best treatment glioblastoma