Depression is a hidden and sneaky symptom that considered to be a common link that keeps raising its head within women with PCOS.
Women with PCOS can suffer from different kinds of depression. The top three are:
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Major depressive disorder
Most of us would recognize sudden sadness and hopelessness as the known and classic signs of depression. But what if you find symptoms like being suddenly very short-tempered or starting to get stomachaches.
Here are few symptoms
of PCOS depression that you can catch early on and treat it right.
- More sensitivity to physical pain
- Getting angry quicker than usual
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty in concentration
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Neglecting physical wellbeing and appearance
- Lack of motivation
- Mood swings
- Chronic stress
- Fear of social situations
To bring your PCOS mental health symptoms under control, here are some tips
- Well-balanced diet
- Regular exercise
- Fish oil supplements
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin D
- Adequate Sleep
- Serotonin Enhancing Diet
- Timely Meals
- Antioxidants rich food
- Spending time with loved ones
- Treating yourself
It is recommended that you should consult your doctor.
Keyword: pcos depression