Exercise can benefit
women with PCOS in the following ways:
- Encourage normal gene expression;
- Help to reduce, even eliminate, the insulin resistance common in PCOS;
- Improve your basal metabolic rate (BMR);
- Create our ‘happy hormones’ and help to normalize stress levels;
- Can quash cravings;
- Aid fat loss and maintenance of a healthy weight;
- Help our bowels to move correctly and remove toxins;
and so much more!
It sounds like the perfect therapy. So what types of exercise might help your PCOS specifically?
Here are some suggestions.
- Aerobic exercise
- Weight training
- Hiking or walking
Whatever you decide to take up, keep at it and make sure that you are able to stick to it!
Keyword: pcos exercise