To treat hair loss caused by PCOS, the most sensible thing to do is to address the high testosterone levels.
Here are several ways to do this naturally.
Medical Treatment for PCOS Hair Loss
Drugs prescribed for PCOS hair loss include:
Diet And Lifestyle Changes To Stop and Reverse PCOS Hair Loss
- Oral contraceptives
- Combination of BCP and 5-alpha reductase inhibitors
- Combination of BCP and flutamide
- Lifestyle Changes
- Supplements (fish oil, biotin, metylsulfonylmethane, rosemary essential oil, spearmint tea, N-acetyl
- cysteine, apple cider vinegar and baking soda, saw palmetto)
- Exercises for Weight Loss
- Stress Management
If you have tried all of the above methods and are still losing hair, you should get your thyroid tested.
Keyword: pcos hair loss treatment