There are various tests and exams required to officially diagnose PCOS.
are one of the most important examinations done to determine if a woman is suffering from PCOS.
Here listed are some other important tests:
- DHEA, S/Testosterone, Free
- Lutenizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Fasting Insulin
- Fasting Glucose
- Thyroid Markers
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
Following are three tests used to determine if you have a gluten intolerance.
- Tissue Transglutaminase Antibodies (tTG-IgA)
- Total serum IgA
- Deaminated gliadin peptide (DGP IgA and IgG)
This can help you decide whether to avoid gluten as a factor in your hormonal imbalances or not.
Anyway, it is always suggested to avoid all wheat and gluten-containing products
Make sure you are working with a doctor who specializes in hormones.
Keyword: pcos labs