Big shifts in your blood sugar level can leave you feeling stressed and irritable. But you can fix that with some changes in your food lists
What to eat
What to avoid
- Complex carbohydrates that have a low-glycemic index, like oatmeal, whole-grain toast, sweet potatoes, starchy vegetables
- Foods with complex carbondrates and protein, like yogurt, hard-boiled egg, cooked quinoa, grilled chicken or turkey breast
- Foods with fiber, like wheat bran, carrots
- Concentrated sweets, like candies, cookies, cakes, fruit drinks, soft drinks, ice creams and so on.
- alcohol and caffeine. Because alcohol lowers blood glucose levels, and caffeine stimulates the production of adrenaline.
- Pay attention to sugar substitutes like sucralose, saccharin, and aspartame, because substitutes may cause other health problems.
- Read the labels on "sugar-free" foods carefully.
Please ask dietitians for more advice.
Keywords: daily diets hypoglycemia; diet hypoglycemia; eat hypoglycemia; food eat hypoglycemia; foods eat hypoglycemia; foods that help hypoglycemia; hypoglycemia diet; hypoglycemia diet food list; hypoglycemia diet plan; hypoglycemia diet plan sample menus; hypoglycemia diets; hypoglycemia eat; hypoglycemia food list; hypoglycemia foods eat; hypoglycemic diet; sample diet hypoglycemia.