Every patient’s experience with Marfan syndrome is slightly different. One cannot have every symptom and people have different combinations of symptoms.
Following are signs easier to see
- Long arms, legs and fingers
- Tall and thin body type
- Curved spine
- Chest sinks in or sticks out
- Flexible joints
- Flat feet
- Crowded teeth
- Stretch marks on the skin that are not related to weight gain or loss
There are also signs harder to detect
- Heart problems, especially those related to the aorta and the large blood vessel;
- Sudden lung collapse and eye problems, including severe nearsightedness, dislocated lens, detached retina, early glaucoma, and early cataracts.
Get your signs tested by a doctor so that you can get timely and targeted treatment.
Keywords: marfan syndrome signs; marfan syndrome symptoms signs; signs marfan syndrome; signs symptoms marfan syndrome