How to define embolism?
means the obstruction
in a blood vessel, or the blood clot
in bloodstream. The blood clot or other foreign matter may obstruct an artery and block the flow of blood.
form of embolism is emboli.
Although the emboli are usually formed from blood clots, they are occasionally comprised of air, fat, or tumor tissue
There are several types of embolism: amniotic embolism, air embolism, arterial emboliam, brain embolism, fat embolism, gas embolism, pulmonary embolism, retinal embolism
, and septic embolism
. Pulmonary embolism is the most common type.
What causes embolism?
The causes of embolism vary from type to type, but the common causes or risk factors of embolism include:
- Heart attack
- High blood pressure
- Prolonged bed rest
- Oral contraceptives
- Sickle cell anemia
- Old age
- Excessive alcohol
- High cholesterol
- Scuba diving
What are the symptoms of embolism?
The symptoms of embolism can be mild or severe
. But just like the causes, symptoms of embolism also vary from type to type. I will list some of them here:
- Bloody sputum
- Sharp back pain or chest pain
- A low-grade fever
- Pale, bluish cool skin
What are the side effects of embolization?
The side effects of embolization vary from person to person, type to type
, but the common side effects include:
- Nausea and vomiting
What are the natural cures for embolism?
The followings are some natural remedies
options for embolism:
- Improve your diet: Eat more foods with natural salicylates and natural antibiotics to help thin the blood. These foods include: apple cider vinegar, blackstrap molasses, ginger, olive, onions, cayenne pepper, licorice, oranges, prunes, grapes, blueberries, strawberries and so on.
- Exposure to sunshine and water: Vitamin D from sunshine and water are natural blood thinners.
- Stay active: Regular daily exercises will also help to thin the blood.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Quit smoking
- Take precaution after trauma, injury during trips or when hospitalized.
Keywords: causes embolism; _embolism; embolism; embolism meaning; embolism+; define embolism; embolism definition; embolism symptoms; embolization; embolization procedure; embolization side effects; embolize; natural cure embolism; emboli; embolisation