Pimple is also known as zit or spot. It is a kind of comedo
caused by dead skin cells or excess oil being trapped in the pores of the skin. If not treated immediately, pimple may lead to papules.
What are the effective treatments for pimple?
The treatments for pimple include:
- OTC medications including benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and nicotinamide (vitamin B3).
- Antibiotics such as tetracyclines, erythromycin, doxycycline and minocycline.
- Regularly wash skin areas with neutral cleansers.
- Avoid greasy or spicy foods.
- Limit alcohol drinking and change diet.
- Reduce stress by doing exercises regularly, listening to music, or talking to friends.
- Reduce the time spending on screen.
- Do not use a lot of cosmetics.
- Do not share personal items such as towels or facial cleanser with others.
- Do not touch pimples and often wash hands.
Keywords: pimple; pimple_; pimple+; pimples; pimples__; overnight pimple treatment; painful pimples treatment; pimple treatment; pimples treatment; treat pimple fast; treatment pimples