Tachycardia, also called tachyarrhythmia, is a common type of heart rhythm disorder
in which the heart rate exceeds the normal resting rate. Usually, a resting heart rate over 100 beats per minute
is regarded as tachycardia in adults.
The treatments for tachycardia include medical treatments and home treatments.
Home treatments for tachycardia.
Medical treatments for tachycardia.
- Do regular exercise and eat a healthy diet.
- Stop smoking.
- Limit alcohol drinking.
- Don't use recreational drugs such as cocaine.
- Limit caffeinated beverages intake.
- Control stress.
- Have regular physical exams.
- Take anti-arrhythmic medications.
- Vagal maneuvers.
- Catheter ablation.
Keywords: tachycardia treatment; tachycardia treatments; treat tachycardia; treatment tachycardia