If you have the following symptoms, you may have liver cirrhosis:
- liver hepatitis for weeks
- abnormal losses of weight
- easier occurrence of bleeding and bruising
- swelling in legs
- fluid accumulation in abdomen
- nausea or loss of appetite
- yellow skin and eyes
- rarely but possible, right-resided heart aches
- spider-like vessels in palms
However, the compensated liver cirrhosis
does not present obvious symptoms. Periodical body and blood tests may help the doctors diagnose. Go to your doctor without delay if you feel uncomfortable.
Keywords: cirrhosis liver symptoms; liver cirrhosis symptoms; symptoms cirrhosis liver; symptoms liver cirrhosis.