• 1

1 Answer

If both drug treatment and electronic shock ablation don’t work well on you, you should consider an AFib ablation. What type of ablation procedure you should call depends on the severity of your condition.   Related FAQs: http://healthtopquestions.com/?p=1192 http://healthtopquestions.com/?p=1211 http://healthtopquestions.com/?p=1623
* The information provided by HTQ, HTQ employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of HTQ, or other visitors to the Site is NOT a medical advice.The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.