I have a tiny round red circle in the middle of my forehead. What can it be?

  • 2

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
It's hard to tell. Could you upload a picture?
I am not sure what it is; many skin diseases cause rashes like this. If you are worried, you should see a dermatologist.