What kind of treatment? Or do I have to have surgery?

  • 1

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Critical zone supraspinatus tendon is a physiological structure. So, what is your symptom? Is there pain or a bump?