Can I make a slit in the sack to drain pressure

  • 1

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Can you describe the condition and needs in more detail?
My testicals are swollen and I am wondering if I can puncture a small hole in them to drain them I have done my hand when it had a spider bite and it's been fine
Sir, it is strongly discouraged to punctuate a hole in your testicles. You have to determine first the swollen scrotum is caused by swollen testicles or hydrocele. It is advised that you consult a urologist to handle the swollen testicles.