I was diagnoised with septal infarct and wanted to know how to treat it.

  • 1

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
I guess the doctor give you this accurate diagnosis and give you a treatment strategy. You could have PCI or only drugs medication. Consult a cardiologist.