What kind of doctor should I see for possible Baker's cyst?

  • 2
related to an answer for: What Is Baker's Cyst?

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
You should see an orthopedic surgeon.
A surgeon can look inside it and repair or remove any damage.