Your condition is kind of complex. Suffering from 8 health problems must be torturing.
Actually, there is something that you can do to improve your condition:
1. Avoid unhealthy fats like saturated fat and trans fat. They can also be found in fried foods, fast foods, fatty meat, poultry skin, bacon, sausage, whole milk, butter and stick margarine;
2. Limit your daily cholesterol intake to less than 200mg. Foods high in cholesterol include egg yolk, organ meat, fatty meats, cheese, sardines, shellfish, full-fat yogurt, fried foods, fast foods, processed meats like sausages, bacon and hot dogs, desserts.
3. Consume healthy fats such as omega-3 fats, which can be found in salmon, tuna, and walnuts;
4. Bear in mind that daily fat intake including healthy fat should be around 25% to 35% of the total daily calories (Each gram of fat provides 9 calories);
5. Limit your daily sodium intake to less than 1500mg, which will help you lower your blood pressure;
6. Choose complex carbohydrates in your diet, including fresh whole fruits and vegetables, whole grains; and stay away from sugars and refined carbs;
7. Use beans and legumes as a source of proteins;
8. If you are in the later stage of CKD, you also need be careful with how much potassium and phosphorus that you eat daily, You need to avoid foods lower in potassium and phosphorus, such as apples, cranberries, strawberries, plums, carrots, green beans, cabbages and cauliflowers.
9. Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
10. Exercise moderately.
Hope these suggestions can be helpful to you. Bless you.