I have inner ear infection, am unbalanced. What can I do?

  • 2

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Unbalanced gait means the infection has already incurred inner ear damage. To control the infection, antibiotics are absolutely needed. But it may be insufficient. You need to see an ENT doctor to consult whether inner ear surgery to control the infection is needed.
You should see an ear doctor ASAP. Get the infection clear and get antibiotics ASAP. You may lose your hearing.