Hi, there! It’s very common to get mosquito bites during summer. Although it’s not life-threatening, it may cause you uneasiness if not treated. Here are 8 best methods for mosquito bites. You can simply apply these tips at home.
1. Apply a small amount of refrigerated aloe vera gel to the bite. Leave it on and don’t wash it off.
2. Press a cotton pad soaked in a cup of refrigerated chamomile tea on the itchy, swollen skin.
3. Place the flesh side of a banana down on the irritated skin and rub for 20-30 minutes. Don’t forget to wash if off with lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
4. Apply a drop of pure honey to the bite and leave it on for 10 minutes. Don’t forget to rinse it off with cool water.
5. Put a fresh onion slice directly to the mosquito bite. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
6. Apply a small amount of mashed garlic directly to the mosquito bite.
7. Apply to the bite a thin layer made from equal amounts of baking soda and water. Rinse it off before it dries completely on your skin.
8. Rub some finely chopped fresh basil leaves onto the skin. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off.